Best Blu-ray Movie

I'm trying to convince my parents to upgrade to a Blu-ray player of some sort and I need to show them that they are wasting their new HD tv on crappy DVDs. What is a really good movie/documentary/nature show/etc that I can play for them on my PS3 to illustrate the power of the Blu-ray?

It just needs to be something that looks really amazing so that it will blow them away.

What do you think is the difference between that one and this one?

I think that one is the series that aired on Discovery HD, and I believe they have different narrators. Not completely sure though, I just bought this one because it had lava on the cover. I'm a sucker for a shiny package.

Definately go with the one that was done by the Discovery Channel. The link was provided above, but here's one from Discovery's website, which gives a lot more info on everything that's in the set.

Discovery

If you have great surround hooked up to your HD(PS3), your parents will definately not be disappointed.

I hesitated until just recently. Boughta b r player and wow what a diff. Watched UP first in blu ray and then in dvd and the difference is noticeable. It seems that movies also have more content in them than in the dvd version. :dunno deff gotta go get the Star Trek movie in blu ray

Either of the Earth series are great visual events. Much of it is things most of us will never see or get a chance to see. Love the discovery channel in HD and blu ray will be great too.

fwiw, I initially bought a samsung and had to send it back for repair(best buy, and still waiting) and bought a Sony 560 on Ebay and it ROCKZ. wi fi is the way to go for updates and such.

GBR

while they arent exactly 'gone with the wind,' the transformers movies in blue ray are stunning visually. its also important to have a capable sound system (true 7.1) to go with the blu ray player. i was actually a little disappointed in my new thx system until i finally started playing blu rays thru it. the difference was incredible.