Long Shot

papersun, that is the perfect loop. that article was more about making the BCS chaotic, as the joker would like. however, i did enjoy reading it and i think our defense will keep us in the game, especially if our offense does not turnover the ball. our defense will show up to play, it will by on the same level as OU, if not more intense.

I'm glad someone appreciated it. Most of the article read like the Joker's "I'm an agent of chaos" speech.

Why shouldn't he praise Matt O'Hanlon?

And don't even tell me it's because of the blown coverage at Virginia Tech.... Nobody can deny that O'Hanlon has been playing the position EXACTLY as it's supposed to be played as of late. Not to mention he has what?... 5 interceptions on the season? Not too bad.

Sorry if this seems like it's attacking your post, but I get so irritated with the posters that think O'Hanlon sucks because of one mistake in a helluva game. Some people even go as far as to discredit his national player of the week performance against OU by saying it was just Landry Jones sucking (by the way, our defense MAKES QBs suck... they don't just come here and magically suck... #3 pass efficiency defense will do that to a QB).

O'Hanlon has become a helluva player for our secondary and a leader... along with Asante. :restore

:thumbs:clap

It was really unfortunate that O’Hanlon’s mistake happened when it did. We should have won that game a hundred different ways and O’Hanlon’s mistake was minor compared to all of the other things we did to put ourselves in a position to lose that game. Even after O’Hanlon’s blown coverage, we could have still won. But there was plenty of blame to go around that day and O’Hanlon, unfortunately, was the most visible and easiest whipping boy.