Looking for some help Husker fans

Tito22

You looking to draft a sleeper in your rookie draft? =)

McNeil has good skills, but the offense hasn't been going his way until lately. That has more to do with what defenses are giving the Huskers than McNeil's skills, though.

Watch his TD against KSU. He sold that route and two defenders bit, and he was wide open for the score. He's good.

You looking to draft a sleeper in your rookie draft? =)

McNeil has good skills, but the offense hasn't been going his way until lately. That has more to do with what defenses are giving the Huskers than McNeil's skills, though.

Watch his TD against KSU. He sold that route and two defenders bit, and he was wide open for the score. He's good.

You practically hit the nail on the head. Not looking for the draft, but I'm in my fantasy championship game and my TE has a bye. Need one and been searching, wondering how McNeil has been doing.

College fantasy. Gotcha. I thought you were doing some REALLY early prep work for 2010.

Frankly, McNeil hasn't been getting many targets this year. On top of that, Lee hasn't been lighting up AQ teams. I would think you'd have better options than McNeil. He's way too spotty to pick up for a championship game.

What's your format? PPR?

College fantasy. Gotcha. I thought you were doing some REALLY early prep work for 2010.

Frankly, McNeil hasn't been getting many targets this year. On top of that, Lee hasn't been lighting up AQ teams. I would think you'd have better options than McNeil. He's way too spotty to pick up for a championship game.

What's your format? PPR?

LOL. I usually do my NFL prep work during preseason.

I wish it was PPR, I have Kerry Meier as one of WR's. Yardage and TD's only. 10 yds = 1 point. I don't expect my TE to do much yardage wise (I had Oregon's Dickson all year), but was wondering if I could steal a redzone TD with McNeil. Thanks for your help though, I guess I should keep the search going.