Will Zac Lee be 100% against Texas?

Nobody(including Zac and the team Dr.) know if he's going to be 100% or not, so that's irrelevant right now.

As far as our offense, they have made a lot of changes during the season, which has improved things-but it's far from a well oiled machine. They barely put up 200 yards vs. Colorado-two hundred.

Unless they show things that we haven't seen all year, and a lot of them-Texas is going to cause them a ton of problems. How many times was Lee sacked yesterday? And that was CUs defense. If our O line doesn't show up, it doesn't matter if he's healthy or not going into the game, because he won't stay that way for long.

As far as our defense, yesterday scared me to death. If they play like that vs Texas, we may be a 70 spot hung on us. I am very, very concerned about their speed. It's just miles ahead of us.

He's a tough kid yeah but that doesn't always get the job done. There are lots of tough kids out there, we need one that can lead the team against an extremely good defense next week.

no one could move our O against a good D. too many holes.

the Zac Lee hatred is laughable.

Not to mention senseless

i think hyping or bashing either qb is senseless.

i like Lee, i think he is good and i do not blame him for our offenses shortcomings.

i also believe it is much to early to judge (and hate Green) not saying he should be playing right now, but he has potential and plenty of time to develop. he is young and should not be judged for what little he has done.