11-3

Could Bo and this team reach 11-3?

It is achievable...

It'd be a huge statement by the team and coaches.

A thread for your thoughts?

KoolAid allowed

:koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2:

It's ours for the taking.

If it happens, then this will undoubtedly go down as the weirdest yet most bittersweet seasons in Husker history.

Here's to hoping.

GBR

Hmm, 11-3....

Will it happen? Could it happen?

Can the Huskers stop this miserable streak (0-16) against B12 opponents ranked 19th or higher?

Can the Huskers get off this horrible streak (one win out of the last 8 games)vs. Texas?

Can the Huskers win their first CCG in ten years?

Can the Huskers shut down the #3 scoring offense in the country?

Can the Huskers score vs. one of the top 5 defenses in the country?

Can the Husker seniors; Suh, Turner O'Hanlon, Dillard, Hickman and Asante play their bests games of their careers?

Can the Husker coaching staff turn in a gem of a called game that makes Mack Brown kick Muschamp out of the stadium?

It is our turn, to be the spoiler

It is our turn, to be the dominator

It is our turn, to smack the other team up and down the field

It is our turn, to take the victory formation

It is our turn, to be Champions

So yes sir, I say we can and will be 11-3

GBR

Disclaimer : Prediction is based solely on author's over consumption of koolaid and is not guaranteed. Prediction is for entertainment purposes only. Do not come crying to me if you lose your house as a result of not seeing that I was purely speculating through my rose colored glasses. If however the Huskers finish 11-3, please forward 70% of your winnings to my PayPal account as due compensation.

Hmm, 11-3....

Can the Huskers stop this miserable streak (0-16) against B12 opponents ranked 19th or higher?

Can the Huskers get off this horrible streak (one win out of the last 8 games)vs. Texas?

Can the Husker seniors; Suh, Turner O'Hanlon, Dillard, Hickman and Asante play their bests games of their careers?

Can the Husker coaching staff turn in a gem of a called game that makes Mack Brown kick Muschamp out of the stadium?

GBR

Disclaimer : Prediction is based solely on author's over consumption of koolaid and is not guaranteed. Prediction is for entertainment purposes only. Do not come crying to me if you lose your house as a result of not seeing that I was purely speculating through my rose colored glasses. If however the Huskers finish 11-3, please forward 70% of your winnings to my PayPal account as due compensation.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Hmm, 11-3....

GBR

Touché :LOLtartar

great stuff guys

if I were a coach I would ask a simple question... do you want to be 11-3 or 9-5?

That to me, is pretty self evident