My chest is tight.

Im short of breath. Win or lose, Saturday has to come soon! I'm not sure I can take the waiting much longer. Despite what the numbers say, I feel that the huskers not only have a shot, but will win. I cant stop thinking about the game, cant stop pacing around the office. Someone else, please tell me they are having the issues I am. Tell me Im not crazy!

You need to relax man and realize the huskers are gonna lose. No sense in getting a heart attack or something. Sheesh.

HaHa! This guy.

Nebraska can't lose this game. Texas can finish with more points, as they are expected by the ENTIRE WORLD to do. If they win by a lot, well, no one will blink. If the score is tight, the scrutiny of the Texas program will be higher. They know this.

Texas has everything to lose.

We have nothing to lose.

I don't expect Nebraska to win. If they end up winning. Well, after I stop jumping up and down and grinning from ear to ear from about 48 hours or so, the world will return to normal.

Im short of breath. Win or lose, Saturday has to come soon! I'm not sure I can take the waiting much longer. Despite what the numbers say, I feel that the huskers not only have a shot, but will win. I cant stop thinking about the game, cant stop pacing around the office. Someone else, please tell me they are having the issues I am. Tell me Im not crazy!

You need to relax man and realize the huskers are gonna lose. No sense in getting a heart attack or something. Sheesh.

Hey look a troll.....................still haven't seen you show up to the woodshed yet.