To ALL Husker Fans!

MO Frogs

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that you now have a huge fan base in Fort Worth! All the Frogs fans are putting away their purple and wearing red this weekend! We wish you good luck against the whorns!

Seriously, keep this in mind and spread it around!

UT isnt really that good!

They have played a relativly weak schedule thus far and havent really dominated games week in and week out. They are good, but definetly beatable. No one has played them tough and I expect the huskers to come ready to play! Just keep saying it over and over and over

I find this post about Texas not playing any one is comical becuase TCU's SOS is 84th. By tested do you mean your close game with Air Force where you beat them 20 - 17 or the rest of your schedule where you beat your opponent 427 - 132.

TCU's conference opponents overall record is 45 - 51. Their non conference opponents schedule record is 18 - 17 for a total opponent record of 63 - 68.

UT's conference opponents overall record is 50 - 46. Their non conference opponents schedule record is 24 - 24 for a total opponent record of 74 - 70.

Records are pretty close but I would say general consensus say playing in the Big 12 is a little tougher than the Ant Hill West.