Florida vs. Alabama

Fuzzy

I just watched that big toad Cody trying to run down Tebow in the backfield. It looked like he was going to need oxygen. He seriously needs to drop about 60 lbs.

I had to look up his stats: 20 tackles in 2009 with 5.0 tackles for loss (-10) a pass breakup and two quarterback hurries. <-- As slow as this guy moves, I'd like to see the two QB hurries.....

I just watched that big toad Cody trying to run down Tebow in the backfield. It looked like he was going to need oxygen. He seriously needs to drop about 60 lbs.

I had to look up his stats: 20 tackles in 2009 with 5.0 tackles for loss (-10) a pass breakup and two quarterback hurries. <-- As slow as this guy moves, I'd like to see the two QB hurries.....

Cody reminds me of that big nose tackle the Packers had when they were Super Bowl contenders, a good 1st and 2nd down guy but get him out on passing pays.

Cody reminds me of that big nose tackle the Packers had when they were Super Bowl contenders, a good 1st and 2nd down guy but get him out on passing pays.

Gilbert Brown.... EXACTLY. (He needed to drop about 60 too. LOL)

we are watching the national championship game. doesnt matter who gets sent into the fire by whatever Nebraska can do tonight, the BCS title 'showdown' is going to be the SEC's first spring game of the year.

I think so too. Anything can happen . . . but Florida and Alabama are probably the best. They will punch Texas/TCU/Cincy in the mouth.