I give NU the utmost respect

I've always said the NU fans are the classiest in the Big12. Dang that was a good game. If Bo can find himself an offense, the North will rise again. This is our year. Yours might come soon, considering what most of us have just experienced.

~v~

There is going to be some bitter fans here bury, so don't worry about some comments you might get. That was a good game and I am glad a north team actually made this game competitive for you guys...not dogging on other north teams either-just saying the north hasn't made this a game for a few years.

Thanks for the comments bury and good luck against bama...should be a good game to watch and bring that title back to the big XII. Congratulations on the season too!

So you think our job tonight was just to scrimmage with UT on their way to the MNC game? <_<

You know that is not what I meant and I will give you the benefit of the doubt cause you are probably upset. It is what it is...the north hasn't really done much the last few years in competing with the south. You can either accept that fact or not I really don't give a damn. And no our job tonight was to play hard win or lose.

I've always said the NU fans are the classiest in the Big12. Dang that was a good game. If Bo can find himself an offense, the North will rise again. This is our year. Yours might come soon, considering what most of us have just experienced.

~v~

There is going to be some bitter fans here bury, so don't worry about some comments you might get. That was a good game and I am glad a north team actually made this game competitive for you guys...not dogging on other north teams either-just saying the north hasn't made this a game for a few years.

Thanks for the comments bury and good luck against bama...should be a good game to watch and bring that title back to the big XII. Congratulations on the season too!

So you think our job tonight was just to scrimmage with UT on their way to the MNC game? <_<

You know that is not what I meant and I will give you the benefit of the doubt cause you are probably upset. It is what it is...the north hasn't really done much the last few years in competing with the south. You can either accept that fact or not I really don't give a damn. And no our job tonight was to play hard win or lose.

i hear ya, we played there like we belonged there and it has been awhile since a North team has down that.

Mr. Bury, thanks for your classy comments, well appreciated, it was a hell of a game. One honest question tho pertaining to this being "your" year. After witnessing this tonight, do you think your team really, and thnk before you answer, has what it takes to beat a "PHYSICAL" team in Bama that DOES have an offense?

Texas was seriously exposed tonight, and so was the rest of the Big 12 as it has turned into a conference of pretty boy offense, lack of defense, high scoring pu&&y football, and with an offense as bad as ours, it's proof the Bo is bringing real man football back to the Big 12.

If Texas gets the nod for the Champ game, they have my support, I'm just afraid it might be ugly.

Who knows. That's why we play the games. I've never been one to boast about how we were going to destroy anyone. Bama looks great and balanced. TEXAS didn't look so great. I expect TEXAS's D to do very well. The offense needs to play better however. As for my comments about it being "our" year, I meant no offense - just sometimes it seems like it's one team's year if you believe in that kind of thing. As for the refs. I really disagree. sooners love to blame the refs for everything - It's not usually the NU way. I don't believe that there were any blatant blown calls, but if you do, then here's an old addage for you to chew on. Losers blame bad calls, Winners overcome them. I'm not saying that NU are losers, but blaming the refs won't get you far.

~v~

... As for my comments about it being "our" year, I meant no offense - just sometimes it seems like it's one team's year if you believe in that kind of thing. ...

'01/02 Tressel ball says hi.

I don't know what the future has in store for the Horns, but based upon what I've been reading about reactions to the B12 CCG, there are a lot of folks (in the media) who aren't giving Nebraska as much respect as they deserved for their performance last night.

... As for my comments about it being "our" year, I meant no offense - just sometimes it seems like it's one team's year if you believe in that kind of thing. ...

'01/02 Tressel ball says hi.

I don't know what the future has in store for the Horns, but based upon what I've been reading about reactions to the B12 CCG, there are a lot of folks (in the media) who aren't giving Nebraska as much respect as they deserved for their performance last night.

You noticed that as well. UT wasn't going to get any respect unless they blew NU out, and NU was damned no matter if they won or lost. If NU had won, both teams would be getting dissed as being undeserving. It was a no-win for us.