Does Zac Lee have a bit of an attitude?

Attitude is the least of Lee's problems, even if it so happens to be one of them. Seems to me he's got about one more game in him, and then the offense is going to be handed over. I can't imagine a world where Watson would be dumb enough to hand him the reigns next year. Somebody has to score some damn points, and it ain't gunna be the guy whose 20% completion rate has me hissing interception wind ever time the ball is hung up in the air.

Honestly I noticed Lee staring at the screen too, but what you take from it depends on whether or not you believe in these players or whether or not you want to find fault with them.

I'm a glass half full guy, so I'm trying to not read anything into it.

And I'm a glass half-full guy as well. I've been trying to give Lee the benefit of the doubt all season by saying our O-line sucks (which it does) but I've noticed Lee do this on a couple of occasions thru out the season and last night was no different.

I like Pelini, but I think his approach won't work with everyone, and Lee seems to be one that doesn't respond to it. Personally I think this offense puts too much on the QB's shoulders. Its like the QB is the playcaller.

Sometimes he has to be and yes, the offense should be put on his shoulders IMO. QB's all over the nation are given that responsibility and seem to be able to handle it quite well. But that's a discussion that has been hashed over and over and over and....

My concern is mainly with Lee's mentality towards this team and coaches. Is he an egotist? Does he feel he's an elitist because his dad played in the NFL?

What is the difference between Zac not running the ball well when the RB's never did any better last night? What does that say? Plain and simple, the O line can not hold a block for more than a sec, they don't drive off the ball and they don't move their feet, why is every running play stopped at the line of scrimmage with a big pile? B/C the O line makes the point of contact and quits driving their feet and gets planted in the ground by the defense. As far as the sideline talk between Zac and Bo, of course Bo is going to yell at him, but has anyone ever seen Bo go over to his O line and yell? Of course they are not going to show that on TV.

What is the difference between Zac not running the ball well when the RB's never did any better last night? What does that say? Plain and simple, the O line can not hold a block for more than a sec, they don't drive off the ball and they don't move their feet, why is every running play stopped at the line of scrimmage with a big pile? B/C the O line makes the point of contact and quits driving their feet and gets planted in the ground by the defense. As far as the sideline talk between Zac and Bo, of course Bo is going to yell at him, but has anyone ever seen Bo go over to his O line and yell? Of course they are not going to show that on TV.

Amen. Zac isn't very good, but the oline is worse. Untill those guys set their purse down and block with both hands and an attitude it won't matter who is at qb.

Maybe I'm reading into it a little too much.

I was actually seeing a little bit of what you were my friend. I was always taught to look another man in the eye when he is giving you advice, correcting you, whatever. Lee would not look Pelini in the eye. This is the moment he lost my total trust. Either he was that disrespectful that he would not look Bo in the eye while he was talking to him, or he was that afraid of Bo that he would not look him in the eye, which shows no fight. Either way i didn't like it. I have kind of stood by him, but I don't think he is our man any more.

Come on man, this is wayyyyyyy over the top.