I am proud of our team

mwj98

I heard all week how Texas was going to roll us. Got tired of hearing it. From the pundits at ESPN, to my own father. Living in Texas this week has been hard. But I saw a lot of fans down here prior to the game proudly wearing their Husker gear.

As for the game. Stuff like this happens. Texas shouldn't have won, but we saw an great team fight until the end. Our kids deserve better, but it's football. We had a much better team than anyone expected. ANYONE! Our offense will get better. We played ball control and did the best with what we had. I have been calling for Watson's head all year. To be honest, I think he called a pretty good game. Look, our offense isn't that good (news flash).

So, great job huskers. It's going to hurt for a while. We got respect last night. We got a young team and we got something to build one for next year.

I am very proud of our team!

GBR!!

the whole country got a taste of whats brewing in Lincoln last night. even crapburger and s#%istreit were speechless. they had nothing to talk about because they had to throw out their guide to Colt McCoy greatness and weren't prepared to talk about the Huskers.

I think this will prove to be the turning point. A lot of recruites saw that game in Texas last night. between us starting to control the north and getting the O fixed..order will start to be restored. I love where we are headed.

Yes, I'm proud of them, too. I'm just a little sad I'll have to stay away from Huskerboard for a while to save my sanity from all the angst here.

Ditto!!! <_< Good things are coming. Two years into the Pelini era and the Huskers are 4 points away from having one loss, and the BIg 12 Championship.

Keep up the good fight Huskers.

I am very proud of the Huskers, they had a great year and fought hard. The put one hellva fight in some games that people overlooked as the odds were against us.

I learned that Bo has a new level at being angry, he takes his hat off and drops his gum and then throws it.

the whole country got a taste of whats brewing in Lincoln last night. even crapburger and s#%istreit were speechless. they had nothing to talk about because they had to throw out their guide to Colt McCoy greatness and weren't prepared to talk about the Huskers.

I think this will prove to be the turning point. A lot of recruites saw that game in Texas last night. between us starting to control the north and getting the O fixed..order will start to be restored. I love where we are headed.

:yeah

These guys aren't even Bo's players. The defense will be even better in the future. :bonez