From a Clemson Tiger...

I was pulling hard for you guys to win it...you made it very hard for them to get it though. Hope you guys get a good win in your bowl game(and you very well should). Heck, I just hope we can win ours this time which ever one we end up in.

Keep your heads up. Ya'll have a great team! Looks like SUH might be heading to New York. He's a heck of a player. Knew you all would pass us in the fan voting though.

-OBT

I was pulling hard for you guys to win it...you made it very hard for them to get it though. Hope you guys get a good win in your bowl game(and you very well should). Heck, I just hope we can win ours this time which ever one we end up in.

Keep your heads up. Ya'll have a great team! Looks like SUH might be heading to New York. He's a heck of a player. Knew you all would pass us in the fan voting though.

-OBT

Right back at you. Thanks for the compliment.

-OBT

Thanks for the words- I have grown to kinda like you Tiger fans.

-OBT

Thanks for the words- I have grown to kinda like you Tiger fans.

Well I have kept up with Nebraska ever since the Gator Bowl. I was there and we hung out with many of your fans. Truly some of the best fans in College Football that I've encountered so far. Maybe in the near future, we shall meet again! Best of luck to you guys. Drop in and say hello on Tigernet sometime!

OBT

-OBT

Thank you sir, Spiller has a better shot at Heisman than Suh, and He and Gerhardt deserve it more than the other 3.

-OBT

Thank you sir, Spiller has a better shot at Heisman than Suh, and He and Gerhardt deserve it more than the other 3.

Spiller will be missed(no doubt). He's definitely a playmaker. I didn't think he had a shot at winning especially after the rivalry game loss with South Carolina but I was hoping he would at least get an invite.