Anyone else pissed about the chop blocks?

I noticed it, and also it was on the very FIRST PLAY. The Texeas coaching staff had the block called to purposely hurt Suh. This was the biggest crime.

Get off your high horse.

You don't have any idea what in the hell you are talking about. And that is a big assertion to make about the UT coaching staff when you have already proved you have no idea about O-Line play.

:yeah

First play of the game and first play of the 2nd half. Coincidence? I think not. DEFINITELY either trying to hurt Suh or send a (dirty) message. I don't know if Brown was personally involved with the calls, but should be held liable for his sketchy coaches.

Someone please post a video of this. I didn't notice this in either case, but that's probably because I was too wired from the 12 pack of coke I drank before the game. The replays I saw didn't look all that blatant, but it doesn't take much to blow out a knee on a 300 lb guy. This probably happens a lot more than what gets called.