Can Suh Clean House?

Hey everyone, Suh is up for alot of awards and is now a finalist for the heisman. He just won the Nagurski. What does everyone think? can he clean house and take all the Defensive awards hes up for as well as possibly a shot at the heisman? What all awards is he up for if somone has a list? I know the lombardi and a few others.

Had we gone undefeated with our O, they would have to give him anything he wanted. The Heisman would be renamed "The Suh."

Ahhaha but yes i agree i think his only shot at the heisman was if we had a bcs bowl game...but after him making McCoy his personal pony idk i think he opened some eyes...if not the heisman i think he atleast wrapped up every defensive award...

He deserves to win every award he is up for. I can't remember seeing a guy as dominant as him on the defensive side of the ball. If I had a vote, he would definitely get it and judging by our message board... there are plenty other Hokies that would vote for him as well.

Go 'Huskers and Roll Tide!

as every other Nebraska fan, I also think he deserves it more than anyone else. However, on the same day McCoy and the rest of the Texas offense got got manhandled by Suh, Ingram also had a fantastic day against Florida.

I don't know much about Gerhart...but Tebow also hurt his chances in the game on Sunday.

I'm just excited Suh has a chance! And even more excited to think the preseason favorites (Tebow, McCoy and Bradford) aren't in the top three (in my book).

Hey everyone, Suh is up for alot of awards and is now a finalist for the heisman. He just won the Nagurski. What does everyone think? can he clean house and take all the Defensive awards hes up for as well as possibly a shot at the heisman? What all awards is he up for if somone has a list? I know the lombardi and a few others.

With Saturday so fresh on everyone mind...I believe he will