Johnny the Jet's Heisman vote

Here is the link when you click on his name it says he usually does not disclose his ballot.

link

"Rodgers, the 1971 Heisman winner, said he traditionally does not disclose his ballot but revealed today that he did include Suh among his three choices."

Which is why there is the confusion about him ranking Suh third. The only thing we know is that he was in his top 3.

I admit some of the stuff the Jet has been associated with is pretty cheesy, borderline shady at times, but hey he hasn't earning a living and using an advantage he earned. I don't fault him for that...plus as a Husker, I got his back! lol

Beats resorting to armed robbery(again)

He was a young man...and that was almost 30 yrs ago. I think he's obviously shown he can walk away from those kind of influences.

Hey, just because he's a former Husker doesn't mean he isn't still entitled to his opinion.

Very true so with that said Johnny Rodgers is a moron and thats my opinion. I've lost ALOT of respect from him when I went to a Younkers in Omaha get his autograph and I had to buy one of those mini helmets with the medal facemask which was bout $30 and than spend $10 for his autographed and then when we asked if we could get our picture taken with him he made a huge fuss about that and wanted us to pay for that too.

I've met both Rozier and Crouch and never had to give a dime to any of those guys for an autograph or picture.

It looks like Suh got more number one votes though then anyone else

Yeah, I'm thinking it would be an odd situation for the Club to give the award to someone who was so behind in first place votes as Gerhardt could win with an abundance of 2nd place votes.

So like last year when Bradford lost #1st place votes, but won overwhelmingly in 2nd place votes?