How's the Huskers' morale ????

How is the morale of the players going into this season? Are they seriously thinking national title in the locker room? Do they feel more confident in their own abilities and their leadership to get it going this season?

I'm down here in New Orleans talking mad trash on my beloved Cornhuskers!!!

My only concern (that I had to keep to myself) is that we don't lose that killer instinct-- that fight. We're rebuilding, and with the players having that in mind, I'm thinking maybe they won't go all out on the field.....say it ain't so!!!!!

I'm ordering all of NU's games on the dish,

and before I have a gang of people come over for beer, bbq, and big red... I need to know if we're bringing the heat!!!!

I'd love to hear from an actual player or anyone with an inside track

How is the morale of the players going into this season? Are they seriously thinking national title in the locker room? Do they feel more confident in their own abilities and their leadership to get it going this season?

My only concern (that I had to keep to myself) is that we don't lose that killer instinct-- that fight. We're rebuilding, and with the players having that in mind, I'm thinking maybe they won't go all out on the field.....say it ain't so!!!!!

and before I have a gang of people come over for beer, bbq, and big red... I need to know if we're bringing the heat!!!!

It doesn't matter, order the beef, buy the kegs and roast the peanuts, IT'S HUSKER GAMEDAY. You don't need to know anything else. ;):thumbs:horns2

It doesn't really matter now, it better be high or else they don't deserve to put on the uniform. What for the first couple games after were 5-0.