Injured players who didn't play this year

C N Red

May was a huge disappointment this year. IMO He was getting all of this preseason pub and then he struggled mightily.

IMO: May and Holt will be no more then Special Teamers the next couple years.

Holt started as a true freshman walk on against Tech and had 7 tackles. I wouldn't count him out. Granted, that was when we were redshirting a ton of guys but Holt has potential.

May was a huge disappointment this year. IMO He was getting all of this preseason pub and then he struggled mightily.

IMO: May and Holt will be no more then Special Teamers the next couple years.

May had a groin injury that will require surgery after the season and had problems with pinched nerves in his shoulder all year. When healthy he'll compete to start.

Holt played as a true frosh and will be in the mix - at the very least he's a valuable situational guy due to his ability to move and cover in space.

That would be amazing. I know that they have kept his condition VERY close to the chest. He is an amazing talent and having him back would awesome.

This is what I remember hearing...

via Examiner.com

Among the main things Pelini talked about was offensive lineman Javario Burkes no longer being with the team. For some time now, Burkes has had major heath issues that have really limited his playing time. The loss of Burkes certainly doesn't do the Huskers any favors. When given the chance to play Burkes was solid and gave the Huskers offensive line a big boost. However, with all the issues surrounding him, it's no real surprise to see he's no longer with the team.

Is this way off?

I hope this isn't the case. We need all the help we can get on the O-line.

I'm not a health expert, but I do know what was going on with him, so I wouldn't have high expectations for him to play if he's even on the team still. That'd be great if he really does though.

That would be amazing. I know that they have kept his condition VERY close to the chest. He is an amazing talent and having him back would awesome.

This is what I remember hearing...

via Examiner.com

Among the main things Pelini talked about was offensive lineman Javario Burkes no longer being with the team. For some time now, Burkes has had major heath issues that have really limited his playing time. The loss of Burkes certainly doesn't do the Huskers any favors. When given the chance to play Burkes was solid and gave the Huskers offensive line a big boost. However, with all the issues surrounding him, it's no real surprise to see he's no longer with the team.

Is this way off?

I hope this isn't the case. We need all the help we can get on the O-line.

I'm not a health expert, but I do know what was going on with him, so I wouldn't have high expectations for him to play if he's even on the team still. That'd be great if he really does though.

O.K., I'll bite. So, since you know, what was going on with him. Don't just say you know and not tell. If you are not his doctor, or a secretary or personnel in the office of his doctor, his insurance guy, or his aquarium cleaner, then you cannot get in trouble for telling, so please do.

O.K., I'll bite. So, since you know, what was going on with him. Don't just say you know and not tell. If you are not his doctor, or a secretary or personnel in the office of his doctor, his insurance guy, or his aquarium cleaner, then you cannot get in trouble for telling, so please do.

You'd be surprised how lenient they are with those aquarium cleaners.