Very petty, but makes me sad

HANC

I remember going to a chiefs game a couple of years ago. The day after the big 12 championship and the endzones had been repainted. How is 4 days that far out of the question to repaint the endzones

Great Googly Moogly!!

You mean "

", don't you?

maybe one day isn't enough <_<

hSAXLayoMKI

(It would be fun, though to sneak in the night before the game and taking matters in our own hands..Paint the town RED)

I remember going to a chiefs game a couple of years ago. The day after the big 12 championship and the endzones had been repainted. How is 4 days that far out of the question to repaint the endzones

Every year it is in Arrowhead they paint the schools names in the end zone. I remember one year, in the chiefs game right after the CCG it was raining and the "chiefs endzone" was almost completely gone and it read the college teams. I cant remember the year though....any help from the board?

It just shows you much the Holiday Bowl really cares about the teams playing in their bowl. It's like they could've gotten a better matchup. I think we are the first ccg loser to go to the Holiday Bowl. I did find it kinda odd that the Cotton Bowl already selected their teams before the Big 12 CCG. I was there for the Auburn game(first Nebraska game attended). Their excuse is stupid i mean i've seen hockey rinks converted to basketball courts the next day(vice versa). A simple repaint in 4 days can't be that big of a deal. I hope we win and then tell them we aren't gonna be back since they obviously didn't want us there.