Anyone else hate Terrel Owens as much as me?

RedCountry

Aside from the Broncos I used to really like the Eagles, Randal was one of my favorite players growing up, but they lost all my respect when the signed TO.

I was listening to z560 ESPN this afternoon and Erik Kuselias made a great analogy when talking about TO. He said signing TO was like dating a stripper. Exciting in the short-term, but disastorous in the long-term.

I'd also like to know where McNabb is. When is he going to show some leadership and pull this team back together? He ripped on Favre last week for commention on Walker's holdout, but who's #1 reciever is in camp? Which team is falling apart at the seams? McNabb not saying a word is more surprising than what TO is doing. I expect this from TO, but McNabb is not being the leader of that football team right now, and that's disapointing.

How much of a 10 year old does he sound like?? "BUT MAHHM, HE TOLD ME TO SHUT UP!! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE THAT!!!" OMG.

My favorite part is that stupid shirt he was wearing during the interview. Hmm big surprise - A PICTURE OF HIMSELF!! And how about the camo he was wearing today at his house when his teammates were honoring the troops at the practice field. Such a complete and utter disgrace to pro sports.

How much of a 10 year old does he sound like?? "BUT MAHHM, HE TOLD ME TO SHUT UP!! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE THAT!!!" OMG.

My favorite part is that stupid shirt he was wearing during the interview. Hmm big surprise - A PICTURE OF HIMSELF!! And how about the camo he was wearing today at his house when his teammates were honoring the troops at the practice field. Such a complete and utter disgrace to pro sports.

What about when he was talking to Brad Childress during camp and told him something like, "You don't talk to me unless I talk to you!"

Sorry, Brad Childress is one of the best offensive minds in the NFL right now (second, obviously to Gary Kubiak! :lol:), and he doesn't have to take that **** from anyone on that team, much less that concieted, self-absorbed jerk. TOs ego is so big I'm suprised there aren't more deaths by suffication at Eagles camp.

ESPN mentioned that TO didnt start working out until the cameras and media showed up to his house a few days ago. I hope he gets lit up and injured this year, if he decides that the NFL is good enough for him to play in. And btw, the only thing Rosenhaus has ever done good in his life is save that drowning kid at Disneyworld, the rest of the time he showboats around with the scumbags that signed with him...

How many people can show up to work-related meetings wearing ball caps and listening to headsets???

How many people can tell their boss to "shut up"???

How many people sign multi-year contracts for millions of dollars for playing a game????

Yes TO could have his career ended on any play in a game...but so could the rest of us meet a career-ending accidenta oot in the street or at work...that is part of the gamble of life.

Unfortunately the reason the rest of his teammates don't take him out back and "beat the snot out of him" is that a lot of them are probably looking to see how this plays out...then the pandora's box could be opened.

Gone are the days when a Jim Ringo...all-pro center...meets with Green Bay Packers coach/general manager Vince Lombardi with his lawyer to negotiate a contract...Lombardi leaves the meeting for a few minutes and comes back and informs Ringo and his lawyer that he has been traded to the Philadelphia Eagles.

TO is showing us that he has no respect for himself much less Coach Reid and the Eagles...the NFL should step in and tell the Eagles and any other team that if they want to release a malcontent like TO they can do so and NOT have it impact the salary cap/structure of the team...you cannot have the patients running the asylum.

PS you would think with his money TO could afford a membership at the local YMCA to work out at instead of his driveway!!!