Fellas...

It's been a hell of a season and I can't believe that it is finally over...seems like it just started. 2010 promises to be a huge year for the Huskers and I think it is safe to say that Big Red is on it's way back! Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for making this board an awesome place to hang and talk Husker football because here Husker football is not just fandom...it's a way of life! 8 months til we kick off against Western Kentucky!

Go Big Red!!!! :restore:restore:restore

It's been a hell of a season and I can't believe that it is finally over...seems like it just started. 2010 promises to be a huge year for the Huskers and I think it is safe to say that Big Red is on it's way back! Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for making this board an awesome place to hang and talk Husker football because here Husker football is not just fandom...it's a way of life! 8 months til we kick off against Western Kentucky!

Go Big Red!!!! :restore:restore:restore

Co-sign

Don't forget the Spring game is about a hundred days away. That's always fun to watch too.