Tommie as Coach

I don't know how much you guys have talked about this since I am pretty new to the board. I was just wondering what some of your opinions are about Tommie being a head coach. What type of offense do you think he will bring to Doane?

I played against a number of these schools when I played in college and it is a pretty tough league....especially when you get to the playoffs and play schools from Oklahoma.

Also, I know Tommie isn't the most social person in the world so do you think he will be fan friendly when his NU fans come asking for autographs? And the media bringing up his glory days?

I can already tell you that Tommie is not pleased with everyone coming up to him living on his NU glory days....He has a LOT of work to do to get Doane football back to a respectable program, it could be a rough ride.

What division is Doane? Could we play them in a couple years just to have Tommie back on the field :smokin