Where/When To Buy Tickets

cmb23

Other than two bowl games in the 90's (just happened to be both National Championships!!!...But That's Not my point!) I have never looked for or purchased tickets for an away game.

Nothing has changed. I'm still not looking/purchasing.

However a friend of mine in Oregon, who is a Nebraska fan, is looking to buy tickets for the Washington game. But they would rather sit with Husker fans or in a 'red' friendly area. Does anybody know when the University starts selling tickets for that or the best place (most affordable) to find tickets as early as possible?

Thanks...

You can buy them online from Huskers.com also.

Tickets for that game probably won't be available until the university gets its allotment. Call the ticket office to find out availability.

Telephone Number:

402-472-3111 or 800-8BIGRED

Address:

Athletic Ticket Office

625 Stadium Drive Suite E

Lincoln, NE 68588

Hours: Monday through Friday

8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Summer Hours 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

since we are going down this route, I did some research on the situation...

Below are some interesting facts I found on the university site.

PARKING

The gates for football parking areas open four hours prior to kick‐off. Public football parking is available in

a portion of lots E1 and E2. These lots are located north of Husky Stadium on Montlake Blvd. A stack

method of parking (bumper‐to‐bumper) is used in lot E1. This means that you will not be able to move

your vehicle until the vehicle in front has moved. Non‐stack public parking is available in the west campus

lots, west of 15th Ave NE, and in the main campus lots. Motor homes may park in lot E1 on game day, but

no overnight motor home parking is allowed on University property.

The parking fee is $15 per car with 3 or more persons, $25 per car with 2 or less persons, $75 for buses and

$50 for motorhomes and campers. Please note: the parking lots near Husky Stadium generally fill up 30‐

60 minutes prior to game time. [/u]For general football parking information call (206) 616‐8710. For

information on Tyee parking permits, call 206‐543‐2234 or e‐mail huskies@u.washington.edu.

ALCOHOL POLICIES

RCW 66.44.100

Opening or consuming liquor in public places – Penalty. Except as permitted by this title, no person shall

open the package containing liquor or consume liquor in a public place. Every person who violates any

provision of this section shall be guilty of an infraction.

(this is not to say that there is no tailgating, it is just there alcohol policy)

Tickets

What sections does the visiting team sit in at Husky Stadium?

The traditional visiting team area is located in the West End Zone; sections 4 and 6. If visiting teams request more tickets they will be placed in additional areas in the west end zone and other sections if necessary. [/u]

When will Husky Football single game tickets be mailed out?

Single game tickets ordered prior to the season are mailed out in mid-August.

Single game ticket orders after the season begins are mailed out within 3 business days of the order. Orders placed within one week of the game are only available for pick-up at Will Call.

ow are the Husky Stadium rows numbered?

Husky Stadium sections are even-numbered on the south side and odd-numbered on the north side; starting from the middle section in the west end zone as #1.

Lower level section rows are marked by the letters of the alphabet as follows: A to Z, AA-ZZ (top row varies by section). The first 5 rows, rows A through E, are considered to be view obstructed because of the proximity to field level and sideline activity.

North Upper Deck rows are marked by the letters of the alphabet as follows: A to Z, AA-ZZ, followed by AZ-OZ. Rows above IZ may have some obstructed viewing due to the support posts of the roof.

South Upper Deck rows are marked by the letters of the alphabet as follows: A to Z, AA-ZZ, followed by AZ-GZ. Rows above ZZ may have some obstructed viewing due to the support posts of the roof.

In the West End Zone (sections 1 - 17), the more desirable seats are located in the higher rows as they offer a better viewing perspective of the field.

Seats are numbered on the south side with the lowest to highest numbers from left to right as you look at the playing field. Seats are numbered on the north side with the lowest to highest numbers from right to left as you look at the field.

What seats are under cover?

Seats in row Z and above in sections 18 - 30

Seats in row EE and above in sections 19-31

Seats in row R and above in sections 41 - 51

Seats in row J and above in sections 38 - 48

The "edge" sections (16,17,36,50,37,53) that are under cover may or may not be depending on row, seat number and weather conditions. Severe weather conditions can affect any covered location in Husky Stadium.

I know they can be purchased from the University...I guess I'm wondering when they usually (how far in advance) they offer tickets for away games generally speaking.

Sorry, I misunderstood you.

Usually tickets are available a few weeks before the season starts, but like I posted above, call the ticket office for availability so you don't miss out.