I just got my 360 for xmas. My deal came with Forza and am thought about taking it back for cash but kept it and played it. I will have to say I know nothing about the other car games but Forza is awesome. I am happy with the game, it is very real and has some really good graphics. If you have a gamefly account you should rent all of them and see which is best before buying, also consider buying used (from gamestop) if you can find one to say some money.

live account- tex4nu

• Fire 1

I decided to rent all three... Played a little Forza tonight... we'll see how the others go later this week.

What were your thoughts on forza? likes dislikes?

Pretty good graphics and sound (though I haven't looked at the other two yet). The game seems to really emphasis the cars-- sharp HD graphics, etc. But again, I haven't had a racing game since the PS2. There is no open map, so you are limited to the races. And so far, the car selection seems pretty amazing. It also offers a few levels of difficulty. So if you've never played a racing game, the game wouldn't frustrate you to death.

I have Forza Motorsport 2 and 3 and I have to say the latest on, Forza Motorsport 3 is awesome. If you love cars this is the game to have in my opinion. I'm bias in my liking for Forza though since I haven't played Need For Speed or Midnight Club. In my opinion though Forza Motorsport 3 is more of a simulator than the other two.

Michael-- agreed. After watching my roommate play Need for Speed and then playing Midnight Club myself, Forza is more of a simulator.

Both Need for Speed and Midnight Club make you seem like you are moving faster. So far, it seems like you are paying for the graphics and details in Forza... and a more open map/story oriented feel in NfS and MC. Does anyone have these two? I don't want to get tired of playing it after a week or so.

Right now, I think I'm leaning towards Midnight Club (Los Angeles). It seems like it is the best balance of the graphics/quality and interest (story/open map)