2010 DAYTONA 500!!!

cmb23

Tired of the cold? Are you a race fan? I am trying to find (actually they are my mother/father-in-laws) tickets to the entire Daytona 500 weekend.

This package includes 2 tickets to the Gatorade Duels (The twin Cup Qualifying Races on Thursday), 2 tickets to the Nextera Energy 250 (The Truck Series race on Friday), 2 tickets to the Camping World 300 (The Nationwide Series race on Saturday), 2 tickets to the Daytona 500 on Sunday. Also includes 2 infield passes for 4 days.

This is a HUGE and hard to find package this close to race weekend! They are just trying to get their money out of the package. $1500 for all 4 days (5 races) and infield passes for each day.

All race tickets are located: Sprint Tower/Section A/ Row 44/Seat 33&34

These are honestly GREAT seats located about halfway between the start/finish line and the exit of pit road.

Take a look:

3D seat view @ Daytona 500

Please PM me if you are interested or visit their Craigslist posting (let them know that you heard about this from their son-in-law on Huskerboard if you call them)

Daytona 500 Craigslist Post

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!

Tired of the cold? Are you a race fan? I am trying to find (actually they are my mother/father-in-laws) tickets to the entire Daytona 500 weekend.

This package includes 2 tickets to the Gatorade Duels (The twin Cup Qualifying Races on Thursday), 2 tickets to the Nextera Energy 250 (The Truck Series race on Friday), 2 tickets to the Camping World 300 (The Nationwide Series race on Saturday), 2 tickets to the Daytona 500 on Sunday. Also includes 2 infield passes for 4 days.

This is a HUGE and hard to find package this close to race weekend! They are just trying to get their money out of the package. $1500 for all 4 days (5 races) and infield passes for each day.

These are honestly GREAT seats located about halfway between the start/finish line and the exit of pit road.

Take a look:

Please PM me if you are interested or visit their Craigslist posting (let them know that you heard about this from their son-in-law on Huskerboard if you call them)

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!

Actually...I just re-read what I posted. I'm trying to find someone WHO WOULD LIKE TO BUY the tickets that I listed. I'm not trying to find them!!!

:facepalm:

Take a look:

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!

Actually...I just re-read what I posted. I'm trying to find someone WHO WOULD LIKE TO BUY the tickets that I listed. I'm not trying to find them!!!

:facepalm:

Go back to your original post and edit.