Non-conference opponents

JTrain

PICK TWO  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All-time records vs.

Boise State: Never played

Iowa: 26-12-2

Ohio State: 0-2

Tennessee: 2-0

Wisconsin: 3-2

Cal: 3-0

LSU: 5-0-1

Georgia: 1-0

Georgia Tech: 0-1

Oregon: 5-1

You forgot Florida State which they lead the series 2-6 hence why I voted for Iowa and Florida State. Why did I vote for Iowa well because I'm around Hawkeye Nation yet there are more Husker fans in this area but the amount of Hawkeye fans that I know that they are the s*** and say that the Huskers are crap. I'd like to play Iowa year after year beating them to shut up.

Florida State would be another team to get redemption from because of the 93' Title game and on top of that they've beat us 4 times in a row all in big bowl games, the Orange and Fiesta Bowl. They've played us 4 times in Lincoln and were is has been even at 2-2. It would be great to get some sort of payback to restore that order.

I voted LSU for 2 reasons. 1) It's a great storyline for Bo. 2) It provides a chance for a team other than Texas or Oklahoma to prove its worth vs the SEC. I'm frickin' tired of pundits praising the SEC as the top conference based solely on the # pf national titles they've won recently b/c all they've actually proven is that OU and TU can't beat them.

I also voted Oregon. In the last 20 years, we've had some good matchups with the Pac10 (USC, ASU, Cal) and I think Oregon would only add to our RPI. OU has been a top 25 for quite awhile now, and this would definitely be an entertaining matchup.