I haven't been to that site in such a long time, so i visited it today. Man those people are out of control. Insult after insult. People baiting other people. BigRedMax banning poster after poster (sometimes legitimate reasons but mostly for posting their own opinions). Look at this thread right here and you can tell the tension House Cleaning Thread and Itchy finger thread

I am so glad i don't post their anymore. I never understood why people would want to pay 23$ just to post their opinion. Gotta hand it to Blackshirts and ETR for coming up with a board that PAYS YOU for your opinion and not the other way around.

That sucks dude, if I was a part of that board I'd feel my money was wasted. I used to surf a lot of different boards b/c I often get bored at work and sometimes I just get lazy, but that's neither here nor there. This is the only board I come to b/c the threads are always enlightening and entertaining, and I appreciate the overall civility and lack of profanity in the threads. Good work to all mods and posters in this place. :thumbs