The commitment of Jamal Turner forces us to ask a question about the offense..

IMO, Tyler Moore will not be a five star recruit, at least initially next year. Players who commit during their junior year don't 'sell', 5 star recruits sell subscriptions because fans want to think there is a chance that he could attend their school. He'll be the highest 4 star available and ranked in top 100, but won't have that 5th star.

disagreed.

he will be a 5 star because he is one of the top 2 OT in the nation. rivals/scout cant cover that up. do you really think they make people 5 stars to sell their goods? they dont. they realize that most 5 star kids will keep their commitment open until february because they have the options and schools will make room for them no matter what.

they arent going to hold a kid down because he commits early. sorry, but thats just an excuse...

The first quote about offense I heard from Bo was "We want an offense like Florida, only better". I think he meant it, and we will look more like a cross between 'bama and the gators. Bo generally says what he means, so I'll take him at his word.

And that, my friends, is the reason we're targeting dual-threat QBs rather than pocket passers. Tim Tebow was perfect for the college game, so it's easy to see why Bo wants an offense like the one Tebow ran at FU.

IMO, Tyler Moore will not be a five star recruit, at least initially next year. Players who commit during their junior year don't 'sell', 5 star recruits sell subscriptions because fans want to think there is a chance that he could attend their school. He'll be the highest 4 star available and ranked in top 100, but won't have that 5th star.

Look at his offers and his film. He will be a :star:star:star:star:star