can i get some help on wednesday?

I am currently in a very demanding surgery rotation..... basically I only get like one break all day, and that is about 5 minutes to eat. anyway I dont have time to check websites on my phone, but i do get my emails automatically updated, so i can check those in a matter of seconds. i was wondering if anyone was willing to email me the results of signing day? I basically want to know where owa, cooper go as well as any surprises for us. if you are willing to do that let my know, i will pm you my email.

I am currently in a very demanding surgery rotation..... basically I only get like one break all day, and that is about 5 minutes to eat. anyway I dont have time to check websites on my phone, but i do get my emails automatically updated, so i can check those in a matter of seconds. i was wondering if anyone was willing to email me the results of signing day? I basically want to know where owa, cooper go as well as any surprises for us. if you are willing to do that let my know, i will pm you my email.

Sure thing. PM me your info. :thumbs

thanks nexus. pm sent. that should keep me from going crazy....unless we get shut out by owa and cooper

thanks nexus. pm sent. that should keep me from going crazy....unless we get shut out by owa and cooper

I hope not, for your patients' sake :o

I hope not, for your patients' sake :o

yeah I am in the cath lab.... who knows where I would be putting those stents lol

Hey Nexus not sure if I will be able to check either so would you be able to pm me as well?

Hey Nexus not sure if I will be able to check either so would you be able to pm me as well?

Of course. PM me your info. :thumbs