Who Did This???:)

Roxy, i need an easy recipe for my super bowl party... any advice

I nominated you, thought you should get some credit for what you add to the board, and what you add to our bellies.

Nahhhh. Eddie Haskell?

I'm pretty sure you were the one protesting the initial nomination...By that farken Ice hole Husker 37. Linkin

I bet he was only trying to get brownie points...or worse..BROWNIES. :koolaid2:

OK..You pulled the truth out of me..

It was me.

I was tired of seeing only the cool kids get nominated for EVERY position and I thought you (Roxy) had the best chance of any of the rest of us second class citizens to eat at the cool table.

And I knew how warm and fuzzy I felt when Dundermilf nominated me for that Cheerleader Wrangler thingie...Reminded me of 7th grade when Jill (Calista) Flockhart (not her real name) "pinned" me before my first Football game against Minden.

Pinned = some form of archaic torture where members of the Pep Squad pinned a brightly colored note with your name in glitter and a couple of Hershey's Kisses hot-glued to it on your chest.

WAY too much pressure on shy kids like Jill and me...But somehow, she got her best friend to get me to ask her to the 7th grade dance the week after.

I wanted to spread that feeling around...and Nominate others that hadn't been mentioned yet, but I missed the posting of when these things were occurring..I was only able to nominate you...

I hope you at least got a good laugh out of it and that you feel loved here on the board. :worship

I simply asked a question and stated it wasnt a good position for her. I nominated her for CB if you look for that.

Roxy, i need an easy recipe for my super bowl party... any advice

I nominated you, thought you should get some credit for what you add to the board, and what you add to our bellies.

Nahhhh. Eddie Haskell?

I'm pretty sure you were the one protesting the initial nomination...By that farken Ice hole Husker 37. Linkin

I bet he was only trying to get brownie points...or worse..BROWNIES. :koolaid2:

OK..You pulled the truth out of me..

It was me.

I was tired of seeing only the cool kids get nominated for EVERY position and I thought you (Roxy) had the best chance of any of the rest of us second class citizens to eat at the cool table.

And I knew how warm and fuzzy I felt when Dundermilf nominated me for that Cheerleader Wrangler thingie...Reminded me of 7th grade when Jill (Calista) Flockhart (not her real name) "pinned" me before my first Football game against Minden.

Pinned = some form of archaic torture where members of the Pep Squad pinned a brightly colored note with your name in glitter and a couple of Hershey's Kisses hot-glued to it on your chest.

WAY too much pressure on shy kids like Jill and me...But somehow, she got her best friend to get me to ask her to the 7th grade dance the week after.

I wanted to spread that feeling around...and Nominate others that hadn't been mentioned yet, but I missed the posting of when these things were occurring..I was only able to nominate you...

I hope you at least got a good laugh out of it and that you feel loved here on the board. :worship

I simply asked a question and stated it wasnt a good position for her. I nominated her for CB if you look for that.

:facepalm:

Sorry Minnesota.

I thought for sure I included that sarcasm thing ( :sarcasm ).

I should get bonus points for not touching that "good position" line though :dunno

(in either thread...It was extremely tough, though).