Remember the talk about Bo being a bad recruiter?

I am on board with this staff personally, but even if someone prefers the last one to Bo's crew, I don't think that's any reason to look down at that

good post overall, and i agree about the name calling and the idea of knee jerk party lines. however, i'm not sure i can buy the part about not looking down on someone that prefers the previous staff to the current one. stupid is as stupid does.

If you don't think there are BCers and BRBers out there that dont have just a little bit of a smile when Bo's messes up, then you are crazy. You either dont know the same BCers I do or you dont read the BRB, there are hard core BCers that simply NEED bo to fail so that they can post the "I told you so" posts.

If you don't think there are BCers and BRBers out there that dont have just a little bit of a smile when Bo's messes up, then you are crazy. You either dont know the same BCers I do or you dont read the BRB, there are hard core BCers that simply NEED bo to fail so that they can post the "I told you so" posts.

No. If these people would choose being able to post an "I told you so" message over Nebraska succeeding they are not Nebraska fans. I'm not buying what you're selling. :facepalm:

No. If these people would choose being able to post an "I told you so" message over Nebraska succeeding they are not Nebraska fans. I'm not buying what you're selling. :facepalm:

Brother I am telling you it is the truth. Go look at what you can on the BRB and you will see them making fun of Solich still, ripping on Jamrog, making fun of TO for being old and senile. Look over at the huskerfanclub and read posts from sluggerjoe. I could go to those sites and cut, copy and paste them for you if you wanted.

I guess this is what I really mean, come gameday, they are husker fans especially when the huskers are winning. But if the huskers struggle or lose a game they come right back Sunday morning and start posting about how Bo is a bad hire and how BC should have been given another year and how Jamrog should not be allowed in the state of Nebraska. They are fans during the 4 hour game so long as the skers are winning. Even then, lots of their posts turn ugly.

I think after this year's class has the bow placed on it, any BCer left on the planet is going to bend the knee. We have a good chance to absolutely smash this thing out of the park and not with a bunch of JUCO players. We're off to a booming start and tons of top prospects are eyeing us before we've even had our spring game. BC could recruit but couldn't win. Bo can do both, apparently, and this year he's going to prove it.