My Absence

Hello fellow Huskers.

I do apologize for being gone for so long. I've developed a medical condition that needed my full attention and I've been through some serious recovery. I think it was a month or more ago, I've developed a very bad cough. Over time it has become increasingly worse until one night I had a very hard time breathing. Hacking up lots of snot and sometimes nothing at all, getting very bad headaches and fevers. Sitting in hot showers with the chills and never being able to sleep, smoke, drink or do anything. The doctor gave me some antibiotics and a shot but it didn't help too much so I checked in to the ER one night.

After an X-ray and bloodwork, I seemed to have bad Bronchitus and Pneumonia.

It's been a while and getting over this crap has been more than enough punishment. I feel better now but there is often a bout of bad coughing. So far I've had no chills, no fever and can actually go outside. No more pills or suppliments, no more inhaler... everything seems fine so far.

I missed you guys and gals and I'm ready to come back and doodle some more crappy MS-Paint drawings for you. The new layout is taking some getting used to but it looks awesome so far. Take care and God bless!

QUIT SMOKING!

:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah

I had a similar situation several years ago. Got sick right after Thanksgiving and it hung on me late into Feb. One night I had to sit up on the side of my bed just to get my breath. The only thing I could think of was the obituary that reads, "After a long illness Mr. Doe died." and here I was with a long illness, what was next didn't sound good to me. Went to the Doc the next morning and found out that I had walking pneumonia and strep throat.

I feel for you BN, good to have you back.

T_O_B

:)