What's everyone's favorite husker possession?

jauken

#1 For me, its my 1997 National Championship ring i acquired...

#2, its my Full Size Nebraska Helmet that Dr Tom signed for me while at a Huntsville Press Club Benefit.. Was in the Huntsville Times with him right after he retired and since i was one of the few NU fans there to support him, they asked if i would like to be in a photo with Dr. Tom... UUUUGH YEAH! :)

#3 My signed Bo Pelini "Welcome to NU Football" greeting he sent my family

Whats yours?

How did you "acquire" that ring?

Bought the ring, had it verified by Balfour...Its something i always wanted to own... A piece of Husker History to pass down to my son..

For me, its my ultimate memorabilia possession.. For others i can understand if its not for them, but there is just SOMETHING about it when it hits the light just right and you think of that last championship season.. and HOPEFULLY it wont be long before we get another NC and have that to celebrate as a fan base

I was a dishwasher at a steak house that used to have a lot of rich business guys come in. I don't really know what they were doing meeting with the business guys but Johnny Rodgers and Eric Crouch came in together. They both signed my apron and I have it on my wall. It was pretty cool to have two of the three heisman winners talking to me at the same time.

Hey North Alabama Husker, were probably not too far from each other.. im in Huntsville/Madison area in North Alabama... Very cool about JR and Eric... My wife and i got to meet Johnny R 2 years ago at a NU game (he was signing his new book and footballs) a super nice guy!

J

How did you "acquire" that ring?

Bought the ring, had it verified by Balfour...Its something i always wanted to own... A piece of Husker History to pass down to my son..

I hope Aaaron Taylor doesn't read this board...

Naah, its not Aaron's .... someone else

A photo of me and Tommie Frazier which he signed a year later.

A photo of Battery with Tommie Frazier.

A photo of C-Bear with Zack Taylor.

A photo of C-Bear with Eric Crouch.

A photo of me on the center field "N" at Memorial Statium.

Same photo of both C-Bear and Battery at the same spot, all three phptos are on the night before a home game.

A Husker jersey worn on the field during a game that both my kids wore within the first 24 hours after birth.

T_O_B

:bonez:cheers:bonez