Scout 150 of 2011

I think we have a good shot at 5 or 6 of the top 150 that listed Nebraska as school of interest.

Garrett Greenla,Aaron Green,Da varis Daniels,Rob Hankins,Quandre Diggs,Adonis Amen Moore has us listed in his top 4,

Kinda makes ya wonder how hard we will recruit these guys in the quiet months ahead. I think we only stand a decent shot at getting these guys if we stick with them consistently throughout the year, unlike last year when we seemed not to recruit as hard till the very end. IMO that just won't cut it, especially considering who else is in the running for these guys.

I think we have a good shot at 5 or 6 of the top 150 that listed Nebraska as school of interest.

Garrett Greenla,Aaron Green,Da varis Daniels,Rob Hankins,Quandre Diggs,Adonis Amen Moore has us listed in his top 4,

I don't see us getting DaVaris Daniels. From what I've read, he's high on Ohio St. and Notre Dame at the moment. Also his HS teammate and fellow WR Evan Spencer (who also has a Nebraska offer) are talking about going to the same college together, so it'll likely be a package deal with them two.

I'm predicting that they'll end up at Notre Dame. Both have visited ND and said they loved it. Plus they'd fit well in a Brian Kelly pass-oriented offense.

I don't see us getting DaVaris Daniels. From what I've read, he's high on Ohio St. and Notre Dame at the moment. Also his HS teammate and fellow WR Evan Spencer (who also has a Nebraska offer) are talking about going to the same college together, so it'll likely be a package deal with them two.

I'm predicting that they'll end up at Notre Dame. Both have visited ND and said they loved it. Plus they'd fit well in a Brian Kelly pass-oriented offense.

His dad played at Ohio State too didnt he? It will be tough for NU to get him out of Big 11/ND territory.

His dad played at Ohio State too didnt he? It will be tough for NU to get him out of Big 11/ND territory.

Yes, Spencer's dad played for OSU. Daniels dad is current DE Phillip Daniels from the Washington Redskins. DaVaris's childhood friend from Georgia (before he moved to Illinois) is currently a WR at Notre Dame, Tai-ler Jones. Tai-ler Jones's dad, Andre Jones is DaVaris's godfather.