Prediction Time - 2010 North Division

ESPY

Yahtzee! That's the proof I'm talking about! Baylor was decent but certainly should not have beaten MU at Faurot Field.

I was stating that in my opinion Missouri started the season very well and went downhill in a hurry. 3 consecutive losses followed by a win over struggling Colorado and another loss at home to Baylor. Then consecutive wins over mediocre teams followed by a thrashing at the hands of the Middies. I hardly call this playing better as the season went on as fro daddy stated.

Well Joe I dont know what you thought was so impressive about beating the 4 teams they beat to start the year. I guess we could look at it two different ways. We could take your word for it as you look at box score and a schedule and give your opinion. Or you could take my word for it as I watched/attended every game. rewatched those games again on DVR (some as many as 5 times) & followed every snap because they are my team and then gave my opinion that they played better down the stretch, although they were quite inconsistant.

As someone who did actually watch every snap multiple times, I would say that MU was more complete, executed much better, and played with more consistancy as the season progressed. They obviously had flaws, but that doesnt mean they did get better and play better down the stretch.

I didn't watch Missouri play every game this year but i did watch the Illinois, Nevada, Nebraska and Navy games. Missouri only seemed to improve down the stetch against weaker competition. Is that really finishing stronger or having a more favorable schedule late?

I would say overall Special teams, offense and defense all were better at the end of the year. Navy was MU no even showing up. Bowl games are always weird and if you through that out, it was clear that MU was better in november than they were in august. You can say its weaker competion. But they were better against big 12 teams than they were against Bowling Green, Furman and Nevada. I would argue that the big 12 teams are better than those teams. MU dominated KSU on the road. They barely beat Bowling Green at home. MU was VERY inconsitant. pretty frustraiting to say the least, but their all around play and individual play was better late in the year.

Nebraska - duh

Iowa St – Okay, quit laughing. It could happen. Clowns play everyone in B12 North at Ames (except CU), and they catch TT wi new coach at home too.

Mizzou - Gary Pinkel will win 7 games and keep his job for another year.

Kansas St – Granny Snyder is going have to win a couple of road games for this to happen.

Kansas – Welcome back to the Big 12 Turner.

Colorado – They will suck. Really suck. Last hoorah for Hawky in Boulder.