Get MORE excited for next season

I agree. We need more good Husker vibes. I think the reason people are curbing their enthusiasm is because of the disappointments we endured during the "What-his-name coaching regime" under "What that other guys name" AD Leadership. I am cautiously optimistic myself. Give NU a couple more solid seasons and the bad taste in my mouth will be completely gone. Cheers on the kool-aid.

There are a few too many "curb your enthusiasm" (your enthusiasm, not the awesome show) threads on here. I'm calling National Title run in 2010. There isnt a team in the country that the Cornhuskers cant compete with and there are many who cannot compete with us on most days. We have the cards, lets play the hand. I'm all in. 14-0

:koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2:

Um, there were a lot of people that curbed their enthusiasm for a twenty year stretch in there from about oh say 72' to 92' or so. Each and every time we got excited, the other shoe would drop. After the near miss in 83', it was extremely tough to get very enthusiastic. If there was ever a time to take the Big 12, I think 2010 is our year. Yes, I'm entusiastic about winning the Big 12 and playing in our first BCS game since the 01' season. However, I'm a lot more reserved when the NC koolaid begins to flow.

• Fire 1

Breaking news!!!!!!!!!!

The Huskerboard.com 2010 Preseason Top 25 poll has the Nebraska Cornhuskers ranked #1. The top ten is as follows:

1. Nebraska (47)

2. Alabama

3. Virginia Tech

4. Oregon

5. TCU

6. Iowa

7. Texas

8. Oklahoma

9. Ohio State

10. Boise State

Other Receiving votes: Iowa State (1 1st place vote) , Missouri (2 first place votes)

• Fire 1

There are a few too many "curb your enthusiasm" (your enthusiasm, not the awesome show) threads on here. I'm calling National Title run in 2010. There isnt a team in the country that the Cornhuskers cant compete with and there are many who cannot compete with us on most days. We have the cards, lets play the hand. I'm all in. 14-0

:koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2: :koolaid2:

14-0 :lol: GOOD LORD!

This is me pushing my chips all in right now

:koolaid2: