Vitor Belfort out for UFC 112

KansasHusker

I heard about this news yesterday and bummed me out. I think Belfort would've gave Silva a run for his money.....I can't wait till UFC 111 I think thats the Pay Per View with Shane Carwin against Frank Mir....that fight card is going to be the sh*t

Yeah 112 will rock. Also has Wanderlei Silva vs Bisping. Not a fan of either, but would like for Silva to knock Bisping out so that he gets off his high horse. The guy gets brutally KO'd by Henderson and then wins his next fight and thinks he's the champ. Bisping is pretty good, but he thinks way too highly of himself.

Yeah 112 will rock. Also has Wanderlei Silva vs Bisping. Not a fan of either, but would like for Silva to knock Bisping out so that he gets off his high horse. The guy gets brutally KO'd by Henderson and then wins his next fight and thinks he's the champ. Bisping is pretty good, but he thinks way too highly of himself.

I liked Bisping when he was on TOF but once he fought Matt Hamill one of my favorite fighters and won by split decision and acted like he ran all over Hamill and didn't give Hamill any credit. Hamill got screwed in that fight and surprised everybody on how he dominated Bisping standing up. I remember when the UFC's home page had a spot where you could vote to see if Hamill got screwed against his fight with Bisping and like 82% of the people voted yes.....I remember being really heated after that announcement and the look on Hamill's face.

It pisses me off to see Bisping always fighting in Europe and hardly in the US. I bought UFC 100 and got to witness Henderson knock that britsh piece of sh*t out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-zvEGm64fg&feature=related