Husker Football Accessories

theneguy95

I typically use huskernation.com for anything I am looking for Husker, but I am wondering if anyone knows, or has ever seen a Husker tonneau cover for pickups? I found this which is kinda along the same lines, but I'm looking for an actual tonneau cover.

post-5183-126645735688.jpg

Even if someone knows how I could apply the Husker emblem to a hard or soft cover would be appreciated too? Although I'm not sure if I can even do that legally? Mods... if this is the wrong place to post this I'm sorry, but it's the offseason and trying to deck out my new (new to me) pickup everything Husker. Doesn't bother me if it's moved.

Thanks

I typically use huskernation.com for anything I am looking for Husker, but I am wondering if anyone knows, or has ever seen a Husker tonneau cover for pickups? I found this which is kinda along the same lines, but I'm looking for an actual tonneau cover.

post-5183-126645735688.jpg

Even if someone knows how I could apply the Husker emblem to a hard or soft cover would be appreciated too? Although I'm not sure if I can even do that legally? Mods... if this is the wrong place to post this I'm sorry, but it's the offseason and trying to deck out my new (new to me) pickup everything Husker. Doesn't bother me if it's moved.

Thanks

I typically use huskernation.com for anything I am looking for Husker....

atta boy....selfish promotion

You can do 2 things

1. buy a hard cover and have it airbrushed which is alot of money but would hold up better and look nicer.

2. Go to a custom interior place and they can stitch it for you but again it will be expensive and will not last as long as a hard cover. There are T-shirt places that will put a big N on it for you but I doubt they will put huskers by it because it is a logo they are not authorized to use.