I get bored, i watch a lot of bad movies, and play a bunch of terrible games. I'd like to be able to review them and put them up on Youtube, to do that i need to know what video software would work best with integrating me talking with clips of the movie(as well as over laying my voice on top of movie/video game soundtrack). I'd also like help with finding a decent camera to use, nothing out rageous i'm a poor college kid.

I have a Kodak Zi8 and love it. CNET Review It is handheld and easy to use, fits in your pocket. Only down side is the software that comes with it is weak. Easy fix though just get different software. If you aren't doing any major video editing Microsoft Moviemaker works fine, but if you want more options and better videos you will want some different software.

I have a Kodak Zi8 and love it. CNET Review It is handheld and easy to use, fits in your pocket. Only down side is the software that comes with it is weak. Easy fix though just get different software. If you aren't doing any major video editing Microsoft Moviemaker works fine, but if you want more options and better videos you will want some different software.

if you are familiar with zero punctionation or that guy with glasses, that's the type i want to do.