HuskersNside.

most the video doesn't have sound with it. you basically listen to the PA.. you can listen to the radio for free also, but its always ahead of the video. if you really wanna see how they look, then yea, its worth it, it is a great service. But if you want someone to tell you whats going on, don't get it, because there is no pbp.

Any of you have any trouble with the baseball internet radio streams - from huskers.com?

most the video doesn't have sound with it. you basically listen to the PA.. you can listen to the radio for free also, but its always ahead of the video. if you really wanna see how they look, then yea, its worth it, it is a great service. But if you want someone to tell you whats going on, don't get it, because there is no pbp.

Any of you have any trouble with the baseball internet radio streams - from huskers.com?

I had some trouble today.. not a ton, but a little. I kinda figured it was just my internet connection.. We have Bloom satellite internet, and its the only thing the apartment complex gives us an option for, time warner doesnt even service out here. It's brutal. But i guess if you're having problems its not just here.

I had it for two years - then i dropped it two years ago. Partly because i knew the pitching wasn't going to be up to snuff, and partly because i felt compelled to watch every game and it was just chewing up way too much of my time; plus i had just bought a new boat. I'd much rather be out on the water listening to the huskers on the radio. baseball isn't a real visual event, and is really conducive to radio broadcast. Best experienced live, of course, but who has that kind of time? especially if they don't live in lincoln.