LP Caught

There comes a day in your life when you and only you are responsible for your actions. LP reached that day many years ago. Blaming Tom for this is crazy. Any more it seems no matter what happens it all goes back to the poor boy did not have this nor did he have that or some one abused him.

You and only you make the decessions that form your life. Most know right from wrong. I don't care where you came from or who raised you. That crap is bullsh#t as far as I am concerned.

I grew up with an alcoholic father who burnt our house down and 3 drunken step fathers, that beat my ass every time I turned around. I watched them beat my drunken mother. I got thrown out of the house at 15. Sexually abused by a gay guy when 14. You put things behind and you move on. I never graduated from High School. But I own a multi million dollar company, have a new home, have a retirement home, spent 26 years in the Marine Corps and have accomplished every single thing I put my mind to. I am finishing my 3rd year at the University of Redlands at 58 years old. I just do not swallow it is someone elses fault. Sorry.

:yeah

I couldnt agree with you more. BTW, great story, congrats on everything you have accomplished :cheers