Nesseth

Once again Nesseth struggles with the closing job! I really thought he was going to give the game away again. I have my doubts about him and have no clue what the Scouts see in him! He is not a gamer! Will good thing is we are now 3-4 still below 500 but we can hit the ball! Will be interesting to see how we do at UCLA.

He is struggling this year, and I don't know what it is. How can you say "once again" though? The guy has good stuff. He throws hard just struggles with control. That is what they see. Big guy who throws hard and can mix it up.. Just needs to learn some location. You can't really take last year into consideration when he was getting thrown between starting and closing all year, two COMPLETELY different mentalities.

Havok the guys sucks right now! Call a spade a spade! He has sucked in all three of his appearances. I am thinking he is not the guy! I know my opinion is not the same as yours but MY GOD Man!

Have you seen the guy pitch in person before? I really think once he gets his confidence/control in check he is by far our best reliever. Right now though, he is shakey at best. I don't know if it is better for the coaching staff to keep trusting him and hope he finds his stuff again or bench him and really send a message for him to snap out of it. The benching decision of course could makes things even worse and kill all of his confidence. Let Anderson and Newman decide since they know what he can do and what is best for the team.

Havok the guys sucks right now! Call a spade a spade! He has sucked in all three of his appearances. I am thinking he is not the guy! I know my opinion is not the same as yours but MY GOD Man!

What is with all the exclamation points, man?!?! P.S., Troll.

I called it what it is. I said he is struggling. However, he has talent and if he gets his issues together, he will be our closer and be very good at it.

^ you think Hauptman will be in the rotation? I hope so too. Back to Nesseth, I predict 2 saves from him this weekend, thus gaining his confidence. The other 2 games will be non save opportunities.... :koolaid2:

I really do think so, not that it'll happen for sure.. But Hauptman seems like a better option to Mariot. The two could basically flip roles.

And I would take 2 saves out of Nesseth this weekend and then another game not being a save opportunity, even if it's a loss. 2-1 would be a HUGE weekend at UCLA. 3-0 would be insane!

^ you think Hauptman will be in the rotation? I hope so too. Back to Nesseth, I predict 2 saves from him this weekend, thus gaining his confidence. The other 2 games will be non save opportunities.... :koolaid2:

I really do think so, not that it'll happen for sure.. But Hauptman seems like a better option to Mariot. The two could basically flip roles.

And I would take 2 saves out of Nesseth this weekend and then another game not being a save opportunity, even if it's a loss. 2-1 would be a HUGE weekend at UCLA. 3-0 would be insane!

we will be getting tested really early this year, let's hope we go for the sweep!