I'm Done

I've been trying and trying and trying to give doc and the team support. I've tried to remain optimistic for next year. I've tried to defend both doc and the team. (For the record, I'm still holding on to some hope that next year could be a pleasant surprise) I will no longer support doc or this team when I hear someone bashing them. They deserve. They are horrible. No other way to put it. After attending tonights game, it looks like next year could be just as bad. It looked to me like about five guys were ready to sign transfer papers tonight, and the others looked like they won't care enough to try and improve during the offseason. Hope I'm wrong. Either way, I will no longer attempt to defend this pathetic excuse for a division i men's basketball team. Hope they win Saturday, run throught the big xii, make the tourney and win it all, and I will cheer for them like crazy come game time, but they don't deserve fan support right now. Pathetic

The irony of this post and your handle kills me.

:facepalm::laughpound

I'm curious to know which players are considering a transfer sure hope Toney isn't one of them.

Same Toney is my favorite player on the team. I bet Hankins-Cole and Eshaunte Jones are gone though. One of the things I hate abut Doc if he doesn't like someone he sits them out for like a month to teach them a lesson. Neer works and you just lose players from it. The sooner Doc is gone the better.