ESPN doesn't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!

kramer

If you would rather have cosgrove then pelini, that is funny as heck.

Look it up, buddy boy. Facts are facts, I am sorry you can't handle the fact that Cosgrove has accomplished A WHOLE LOT MORE than Pelini. For as many bad things as you see hear about Cosgrove turning Pelini's defense sour, you hear the exact same thing on OU boards about Pelini running Stoops defense into the ground. It's all a matter of perspective.

And I would rather have callahan then tom osborne.

You read it here first, Benard officially on Bill Callahan's bandwagon.

Look it up, buddy boy. Facts are facts, I am sorry you can't handle the fact that Cosgrove has accomplished A WHOLE LOT MORE than Pelini. For as many bad things as you see hear about Cosgrove turning Pelini's defense sour, you hear the exact same thing on OU boards about Pelini running Stoops defense into the ground. It's all a matter of perspective.

sarcasm

sarcasm

Really? :sarcasm

You read it here first, Benard officially on Bill Callahan's bandwagon
:woo funniest thing ive seen all day
newearthhusker Posted on Aug 22 2005, 06:56 PM

Why did Zook and Willingham get jobs a couple weeks after they were fired and it took Frankie a year? The first two got schools in Major Conferences that have some sort of history and Frankie had to settle for Ohio. Why is this? Are Zook and Willingham that much better then Frankie? Are these two that much younger then Frankie? What does this mean? I don't know, but it is just something to think about.

think alot was said about the age game earlier, but if zook and willingham are such great finds why were they both let go before their contracts were up? zook is an awsome recruiter, which the illni need for sure, if ya dont believe me go to a game........ and willingham showed promise at ND, but didnt produce quick enough for ND, tried to change the offensive philosophy and it didnt fly, might be a similar theme in lincoln soon?, but he proved himself at stanford and i think thats why he was picked up so quick, may be his last chance for greatness if he doesnt get something going, but i think he'll get more time than ND gave him.

Why did Zook and Willingham get jobs a couple weeks after they were fired and it took Frankie a year? The first two got schools in Major Conferences that have some sort of history and Frankie had to settle for Ohio. Why is this? Are Zook and Willingham that much better then Frankie? Are these two that much younger then Frankie? What does this mean? I don't know, but it is just something to think about.

Ron Zook is 50.

That is quite a difference when you are looking to build a program.

Benard and BC sitting in a tree kissing, damn aint it sweet. Naw I know what u meant. It has been the same old song and dance since Solich was fired. History will tell the tale. In 50 years this same old argument will still incite flames of indignation. :wtf Just different coaches I HOPE.

GBR

sarcasm

Really? :sarcasm

Nooooo. :sarcasm:dumdum