UCLA - Nebraska Serie schedule altered

Link

Los Angeles, Calif. -- With the an impending threat of rain in the Los Angeles area on Saturday and Sunday, UCLA and Nebraska have altered this weekend’s schedule to ensure that all three games can be played. The series’ first two games will be played in a doubleheader on Friday at 4 p.m. (CST) and 8 p.m (CST). Game three of the series is scheduled for Saturday at 4 p.m. (CST) Should rain postpone Saturday’s game, the two teams will conclude the series as scheduled on Sunday at 1 p.m. (CST). All three games will be carried on selected Husker Sports Network stations and Huskers.com. There will be no live video coverage of this weekend's games.

Weekend Schedule vs. UCLA (all times listed are central)

Friday: 4 p.m. and 8 p.m.

Saturday: 4 p.m.

Sunday: 1 p.m. (only if Saturday is rained out)

This is great. With the nice weather for the rest of the week and weekend, I will be in the driveway listening to the games and downing a few beers.

that sounds awesome. you've inspired me, i believe i may pull out the polish horseshoe poles and have a few buddies over. nothing better than listening to a little baseball, drinking and enjoying the first signs of spring. i love it!

This is great. With the nice weather for the rest of the week and weekend, I will be in the driveway listening to the games and downing a few beers.

Why the driveway, Vince?

Because it will be beautiful outside. I might hit the deck, however the drive way is where I drink because it's closer to my fridge. If on the deck, I either have a further walk or I have to pack a cooler. Also when I'm in the drive way our neighbors usually show up and it turns into a small party.

My wife calls me lazy. I call myself efficient.

• Fire 1

Why the driveway, Vince?

Because it will be beautiful outside. I might hit the deck, however the drive way is where I drink because it's closer to my fridge. If on the deck, I either have a further walk or I have to pack a cooler. Also when I'm in the drive way our neighbors usually show up and it turns into a small party.

Ha!! As long as you're not waxing your Z-28 and rockin' Def Leppard on a ghetto-blaster...

Damn, March 10th (and spring, for that matter) can't get here soon enough.

Why the driveway, Vince?

Ha!! As long as you're not waxing your Z-28 and rockin' Def Leppard on a ghetto-blaster...

Damn, March 10th (and spring, for that matter) can't get here soon enough.

Reply of the year. Well Done

:laughpound