New guy here, with a few questions.

As for w/r's I would like to see nebraska get Evan Spencer, and Tacoi Sumler. I dont think that we have a great shot with each, but I can always hope. I honestly see us getting atleast one "big time" reciever in this class. Maybe it would be daniels, spencer, sumler, jacob bennett, or somebody else. But I think our staff knows that there is a pressing need for a reciever that strikes fear into the opposing teams defensive staff. I look at Alabama, power running with Trent Richardson and Mark Ingram, but if you sleep on their receivers Julio Jones could torch your defense. Thats just my two cents.

it would definitely be nice to get an elite receiver, i'm just not real convinced we'll ever be able to consistently land them. hopefully niles can give us even more of an outside threat this year to show what can be accomplished in our offense. he certainly had his moments last year.

As for w/r's I would like to see nebraska get Evan Spencer, and Tacoi Sumler. I dont think that we have a great shot with each, but I can always hope. I honestly see us getting atleast one "big time" reciever in this class. Maybe it would be daniels, spencer, sumler, jacob bennett, or somebody else. But I think our staff knows that there is a pressing need for a reciever that strikes fear into the opposing teams defensive staff. I look at Alabama, power running with Trent Richardson and Mark Ingram, but if you sleep on their receivers Julio Jones could torch your defense. Thats just my two cents.

it would definitely be nice to get an elite receiver, i'm just not real convinced we'll ever be able to consistently land them. hopefully niles can give us even more of an outside threat this year to show what can be accomplished in our offense. he certainly had his moments last year.

I agree about Niles, and maybe Kinnie can step up and be a force too.