Early 2012 offers

Problems though is that he's from Alabama. Going to be hard to even get a sniff at him with him being in Alabama's backyard. But he does look like he'll be something special.

ask and you might like the answer don't ask and you will never know

Oh it's not like I'm saying we don't pursue, just pointing out that we probably have a long uphill road if we're going to get him.

Kwon is faster than most of the other guys on the field. Anyone know the level of competition? Great blitzer, really reads the play.

Peat looks good for a sophomore vid. I would expect he adds some weight and shores up that technique. He will get better at keeping his feet and moving to the second level on run blocking. Also he is great with his hands on pass blocking, but he is a little slow with his feet. Luckily he has a two years to develop those fundamentals before even moving to college. Will be a high 4* possibly 5* guy.

Thornton's highlight reel is great. Doesn't go down easy, but also shows some shiftiness and moves. Looks like he has good agility, vision, and cutting, but maybe not the highest top end speed, however he is still a great back. I like how he didn't get arm tackled at all. Also you can see he is in an offense that uses a lot of one back sets and spread. This will help if he comes here since we don't always use a fullback.

Anyone have vid to post on Evan Boehm?

Kwon is faster than most of the other guys on the field. Anyone know the level of competition? Great blitzer, really reads the play.

Peat looks good for a sophomore vid. I would expect he adds some weight and shores up that technique. He will get better at keeping his feet and moving to the second level on run blocking. Also he is great with his hands on pass blocking, but he is a little slow with his feet. Luckily he has a two years to develop those fundamentals before even moving to college. Will be a high 4* possibly 5* guy.

Thornton's highlight reel is great. Doesn't go down easy, but also shows some shiftiness and moves. Looks like he has good agility, vision, and cutting, but maybe not the highest top end speed, however he is still a great back. I like how he didn't get arm tackled at all. Also you can see he is in an offense that uses a lot of one back sets and spread. This will help if he comes here since we don't always use a fullback.

Anyone have vid to post on Evan Boehm?

No Boehm footage exists at the moment.

Kwon Alexander reminds me of a cross between Eric Martin and Lavonte David. He has Martin-like passion, prowling the field like a man possessed. Yet he also has incredible instincts towards the ball like David, blowing up plays at the snap.

Oxford HS is in Alabama's largest, 6A classification. Gonna be rough competition with half the SEC and other big-time programs having already offered him.

Yes but it is still good to know this staff has got the confidence to go after kids they want no matter the location. USC surely had no issues going outside of their back yard to do it. Glad to see we are willing to do the same. End of the day it is still a numbers game. Not quite a gamble,but more like a calculated risk.

• 1 month later...