Free Agency

GSG

I was browsing some of the deals this morning, thought I'd start a topic if anybody wants to discuss the deals.

Panthers cut Jake Delhomme, took a $12.7 million hit for it too. Andy Reid is trying to block any trades of Donovan McNabb. Former Husker Kyle Vanden Bosch has agreed in terms to a 4 year deal with the Detroit Lions, maybe Suh will be playing on a fairly decent D-line if he goes as the second pick. The Lions also picked up Nate Burleson from Seattle. This uncapped year might make for some more interesting deals than the "experts" originally thought.

About free agency there are some very good rbs out there right now. Where does everyone think LT or Thomas Jones will end up.

Hard to say. Both are at the point in their careers that thier best years are behind them, but they still command big money. Tough situation for the player and the team he goes to (see Ahman Green to Houston). That said, I think alot of teams could benefit from verern leardership and change of pace guys, I know my rams could certainly use more healthly backs to spell Jackson, but do you really pay top dollar for that and would these guys' egos allow them to play second fiddle. Frankly, I'm more interested in what becomes of a guy like Sproles, who's versatilty allows a team to use him in so many more ways.