Live College football chat with Tom Dienhart

Did he really just say Mzzou could win the Big 12 north? If the blackshirts get any sort of pressure on Gabbert and raattle him their offense is done. They had no north and south running attack, and wont this year. Their defense is going to be average at best again, maybe worse. with Spoon gone that leaves a huge hole.

Well, Dienhart stopped taking questions. That was quick.

None of my questions got answered. These are the questions I posed:

Does the firing of Mangino and Leach signal the Big 12 becoming a kinder and gentler place to play football?

Is USC’s win streak run over? Or will they dominate once again?

If Tim Tebow did not attend Florida, would the Gators have a worse reputation for thuggery than the Miami Hurricanes of the 80s/90s?

What staff has the best recruiters—if you take away geographic advantages? (e.g., Could Mack Brown’s staff recruit at, say, Oregon).

What programs do the best job of developing unheralded talent? That is, where do recruits tend to improve the most?

Did he really just say Mzzou could win the Big 12 north? If the blackshirts get any sort of pressure on Gabbert and raattle him their offense is done. They had no north and south running attack, and wont this year. Their defense is going to be average at best again, maybe worse. with Spoon gone that leaves a huge hole.

Any team COULD win, even Colorado (if every other team loses their entire first and second strings to injury). LIKELY, no - COULD, yes

Sounds kinda like a politician - wishy-washy

I would always get annoyed if bloggers didn't answer my questions after awhile and ask stuff like "Does Tim Griffin look as out-of-shape in person as he does on his ESPN updates?". Unfortunately, these questions never got answered either.

Ha ha! That would have been more satisfying than trying to ask real questions—-given that I got skunked.

Maybe I should have asked something like, “What is your personal best running the 40, Tom? Could you run a 5.5 if your life depended on it? What if Terrence Cody was naked and chasing you, planning to knock you down and sit on your head? Could you outrun him?”