Spring Game Depth Chart

Fuzzy

There are a couple of RS frosh cover guys I’m looking forward to seeing. Dijon Washington and Lazarri Middleton. Haven’t heard much about them since they were recruited. Also interested in seeing what OL Qvale and Sirles look like after a year in the weightroom.

I saw you mentioned Yoshi in there. I know they said he would play with that cast on his left hand, but I saw him today and that left hand/arm was in a sling with that cast still on....anyone here about him possibly injuring something else too?

So wait, his hand is broken? I thought it was an April Fool's joke? Damn that sucks. I hope his recovery is swift enough for him to compete in summer and fall camp.

From what I've heard it's not slowing him down any, so no worries.

It sounds like he could be done for the rest of the spring.

I saw you mentioned Yoshi in there. I know they said he would play with that cast on his left hand, but I saw him today and that left hand/arm was in a sling with that cast still on....anyone here about him possibly injuring something else too?

So wait, his hand is broken? I thought it was an April Fool's joke? Damn that sucks. I hope his recovery is swift enough for him to compete in summer and fall camp.

From what I've heard it's not slowing him down any, so no worries.

It sounds like he could be done for the rest of the spring.

They went ahead and did the surgery he needed now so he can get back sooner for the Summer/fall. To me that says they like his progress so far.