Breaking Down Suh vs. McCoy

But everything they say in the article points to Suh being the better prospect. I'm not so sure that speed rush by McCoy will work in the pro's.

I agree. I think Suh's style fits the NFL better. McCoy doesn't have the technique Suh has, and his little side swipes and his attempt to speed around guards like a D end isn't going to work in the NFL, at least not early in his career.

You know what i don't understand is why they seem to downplay Suh's vertical ability and his ability to disrupt the short game by swatting the ball or tipping it up in the air. That to me sets Suh miles ahead of McCoy. They only seem to want to compare Suh/McCoy and how they function against the OL and how quickly they can get to the QB, but Suh can disrupt the pass in so many other ways than just pushing a Guard out of his way and running toward the QB. That is what these sport analysts have to realize, Suh brings more to the table than McCoy does.

You know what i don't understand is why they seem to downplay Suh's vertical ability and his ability to disrupt the short game by swatting the ball or tipping it up in the air. That to me sets Suh miles ahead of McCoy. They only seem to want to compare Suh/McCoy and how they function against the OL and how quickly they can get to the QB, but Suh can disrupt the pass in so many other ways than just pushing a Guard out of his way and running toward the QB. That is what these sport analysts have to realize, Suh brings more to the table than McCoy does.

They don't like to bring things like that up because the media wants to generate interest. If they mentioned everything else about what makes Suh good there would be no more comparison to make; Suh is obviously the better DT.

• Fire 1

They don't like to bring things like that up because the media wants to generate interest. If they mentioned everything else about what makes Suh good there would be no more comparison to make; Suh is obviously the better DT.

winner winner chicken dinner.